Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Struggling

     I've made a few changes recently and one or a combination of them is wreaking havoc.  I have been eating lots of things I probably shouldn't.  (Including sugar and salt).  I haven't been drinking enough water or taking my fish oil pills.  I stopped taking my allergy meds, my diabetic meds and halved the dosage of my bp meds (at doc's direction).  My legs and feet have felt like lead lately.  I have had a hard time making it through workouts I have already done with ease and my joints are stiff.  I need to get this figured out.
     I have also had pain in the arch and top of my foot.  Waiting on custom inserts to arrive at the podiatrist office.  I keep pushing through.  Weight has yo-yo effect lately, but I am down more this week.  Down to 207.6 at home.  That is my lowest to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment