Monday, June 4, 2012

The Benefits of Massage

     I never realized just how much a massage could help.  By Friday night, my muscles were really protesting from the boot camp the day before.  I had signed up for regular sessions with John to help loosen up the muscles in my lower body.  Boy am I glad I did.  Usually the 2nd day after a workout is worse than the day after as far as soreness goes.  I wasn't looking forward to it at all. 
     Saturday, I was still stiff, but the massage had gotten most of the soreness out.  I still had a small area of my hamstring where I could feel pain, but it was so much better than the day before.  Thank you John for becoming an integral part of my road to wellness!  I don't think I could have walked let alone gone out and played an hour of tennis with my wife if I hadn't had that massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment